Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Years Eve 2014

Its New Years Eve, and I am on my own. I have been supplied with some delicious Olives and feta cheese, which I have served with Coleslaw on some 'Ryvita', and there's some Vodka in there somewhere. If I were a woman I might be pregnant!, delicious all the same, as I have 'Man Flu'.
                                          Just dropped Max off at work so he will be back in the 'wee hours', and Harry is back in Wales for the new Year, and Emma in London. The other day I took the opportunity to attend Midnight Mass with Jeanette and her family in 'Wolvey' after a busy day at work. I needed to go, not just for the memory of Mum, but as much for myself., you see I am evolving, becoming closer to my understanding of my mortality and belief in a higher presence, and this matters to me. 'Why' matters to me.
                                                                            I would say quite comfortably a 'crappy' end to my year work wise, and a life changing one when I lost my mother. So now we all move further on because firstly everything is linear, and secondly because we fight on!, and of course we still have our 'Kids' to look after!, so for now its as much about changing circumstances and reasons for being. Happy New Year to anyone and everyone whom has bothered to read my Life Diary, 'may God be with you'.
                                                                             
                                                              

No comments: