Sunday 26 October 2014

Changing.

This week I turn 53. So I have taken a week off work to un-stress. Birthdays at my age always become a reflective process. But this year is very different. Losing my mum in March has made me re-consider my priorities.. My mum was a reason for me to stay here, a reason to struggle on working away and paying the bills etc. Then there's the children, they are still dependent on me, but perhaps they too have to become even more independent?. Though I will always try and be there for them when they are in need.
                                                               I need to re-examine my reasons for being, I need to know if the woman I love wants me for the long term, and she can put up with me!. Maybe I should change direction in my life, or alternatively carry on with what is familiar to me.I don't know what to think.Deep thoughts in the coming days.

No comments: