Saturday 18 October 2014

Anglia Ruskin V Cambridge.

Last night I was invited to watch Jeannette's son Andrew play Cambridge at  Rugby. The weather being so mild, it was even more a pleasure, and they did open the bar!. We also popped over to her sister Heather for a lovely late supper, so I did no get back till the wee hours and am recovering from a mild hangover for my sins. Cambridge won, yet Anglia Ruskin gave them a run for there money.
                                                         Then as a precursor to Harry going for his PRMC at the start of November for the Marines, he has moved his plans earlier and will moving in tonight, and staying with me until he takes up his post, all's well. So my house will be a hive of activity, more of an excuse for me to spend time over at Jeanette's which I think she will welcome. The weather really does continue mild for this time of the year, there's a breeze today, and a pleasant one at that, have tidied out the spare room, and will play with my cameras for a while.

No comments: