Tuesday 27 January 2015

Dreams of my Past and future to come.

Weird and uncomfortable dreams last night. Quite vivid, I was lost and between a home I had yet to find. Somewhere in the melee of confusion I was trying to coordinate with my brother and kept losing him. At one point I was visiting the old family home in' Walsgrave', and wondering why it was all given up on, it held so much promise, and as I looked around outside everything had changed, there were shops  and new constructs right outside the door. Now here's the rub, I wanted to turn to Mum and even Dad ( for  in my deep sub conscious I have now accepted Dad as gone) and say why?, but of course they were not there any more, I am still getting used to visiting 'there' grave right now, its so strange too me, even the most basic things like helping in a decision, the latest news or gossip, or talking of my family's past has all gone now, no Mum and Dad, in this dream I felt so lonely...


                                      

No comments: