Monday 16 March 2015

In Ferro Veritas!

The last month or two have been incredibly chaotic in my work, only now starting to settle down and assisting me in returning to some form of normality, so I have neglected my Diary. My day off today was catching up with my hobbies and interests, I have recently acquired some excellent pieces of old Oak boards which I am modifying as wonderful wall mounts for some of my sword collection. Then I realised I had left both my Jig saws at Jeanette's house, so put the woodwork on hold, and planted some 'Pink Fir Apples' in the garden, to be followed by some 'King Edwards'. Also have put 'Purdy' on charge with a view to turning her over perhaps later, but as for tonight, will go to Coventry's pub of the year, which also happens to be my local, with Maximus and catch up with some long over due Cider tasting.
                                                              This coming Sunday however should be quite interesting, despite me telling as many young people as possible, with a mute response, they are actually interring Richard the Third!, a man whom fell to the sword in battle. His funeral cortege will pass through 'Dadlington' adjacent to 'Bosworth Battlefiled', and I really want to be there with Jeanette to pay our respects, its History you see; no one would have ever guessed in our lifetimes that we would  attend the funeral of 'Richard the Third' five hundred years later!!. Incredible!.

                   

No comments: