Tuesday 12 May 2015

The Monkeys gone, but the Circus is still in Town.

My morning starts with me stealing other peoples quotes and observations on life. Perhaps I am indeed entering the third phase of my life, the kids really are grown up and OK, time perhaps to throw away childish things and become more introspective.
                                                         Thirty five years doing the same damn job!, yet seemingly unable to change career, this is going to drive me nuts any time soon, unless I change my direction. There are times I feel that I really do need to 'wake up and smell the coffee' ( a rather cliched quote)  row the Canals of England, save the Voles, I don't know what yet. Surely there's more to life than just existing, paying the bills as some form of accomplishment?. There is indeed a stigma about Depression, an unwillingness to share because it makes us look weak, we need to move on from that macho nonsense .

               

No comments: