Monday 11 May 2015

Just as I thought everything was going just fine...

Four months now into my workplace in Birmingham, and my first real shit day!. I suppose that not bad going, and it really wasn't that bad, I didn't murder anybody. Its just that the ignorant way in which it was handled by my incompetent bosses really pissed me off; so by the end of my tiring twelve hour day, apart from feeling pretty damn unappreciated I realised I was Depressed again.
                                                                                   Who am I kidding. it just a year since my Mum passed and only December since my negative work experience.I have always believed them to be interconnected and definitely an auger of  Depression. It just sneaks up on you as you get older, on its own it would be fine if I had the personal time to analyse myself, but us mere mortals do not have such opportunities as we HAVE to work to survive, and always try and show a strong  face to the kids, the latter perhaps being the most important. We do not have the luxury of selfishness. So, 'dear Psyche', I got the message thank you very much....

No comments: